Website engagement is basically how interesting your site is viewed by your customers and potential customers, and can be measured by the time they spend on the site, what they look at and the bounce rate of how many prospective visitors take one look at the site and leave without more interaction. We use certain proven strategies and techniques to increase customer engagement so that your customers and prospects increasingly buy into and receive your complete message.
CLOSEUP Agency can enhance Website Engagement to Increase Your Business in Cambridge, Brantford, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, London, Woodstock, Windsor, Hamilton and Niagara areas.
Why did You Come and Why did You Come Back?
When you think about what keeps you coming back to a favorite store, favorite person or even favorite website, it’s not a simple, mindless, click and go relationship. It’s a complicated, emotional connection that originates from engagement techniques and is maintained by a relationship. Website engagement must affect the consumer in mind, body and spirit. Anything less is a bounce rate statistic. Certain techniques and strategies used by CLOSEUP Agency to enhance Website Engagement include:
- Tracking awareness-level engagement using such as page views, content views, impressions and click-through rates.
- Identification of emotional image and copy triggers in ad content and email campaigns.
- Creation of dynamic content that highlights your goals and consumer focus with the result of giving users what they want as soon as they arrive at your website.
- Leveraging strong referral sources and to build trust and credibility such as through Social Proof.
- Utilization of emotionally rich imagery in your messages.
- Development of intuitive and relevant architectures so as to decrease frustration and increase trust.
- First impressions count - if your bounce rate is high or time on site is low, then the story you are telling is making an impact on consumers interacting with your website.
Businesses Must Offer Immediate as well as Long term Consumer Engagement
Engagement strategies and techniques place conversions into both and immediate and as well a longer term, more strategic context. In this sense Website Engagement aims at both immediate and long-term engagement, encouraging customer loyalty and referrals through word-of-mouth. Techniques include data collection that provide for re-marketing such as in the form of promotions, autoresponders and newsletters.
Online Consumer Engagement is the Start to Offline Engagement
Often your website is the very first interaction consumers have with your business. It therefore makes sense to think of online consumer engagement as perhaps the most important opportunity for a business to impress and capture consumer attention. In this sense the nature of a consumer’s interaction with a brand, business and other customers differs on the web where consumer engagement efforts that aim to create, stimulate or influence customer behaviour differ from the offline, one-way, marketing communications that many marketers are familiar with. Image sliders, videos, discussion forums or blogs, are interactive spaces where consumers can view, communicate and imagine in ways that cannot be replicated by any offline interactive medium.